SMALL BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP
Small business membership is made for companies employing less than 21 people. It is an affordable way for a small business to learn and find ways to build a sustainable business.
See the benefits for small businesses below.
Small business membership is an excellent way to commit to Sustainable Development and to learn what are the elements of sustainability, circular economy, corporate responsibility, etc., and how a small business can use those to develop new innovation, new business opportunities, and grow sustainable future.
Small business membership exists to give the entrepreneurs and their staff to have access to knowledge and training databases that can give the members an opportunity for business growth, commitment to a sustainable future, and a network of like-minded individuals to communicate and enhance sustainable development.
The benefits for small businesses (5 persons) are:
- Access to the courses on the e-learning site (EGLA E-Academy)
- Database of tools for Green Lean and Sustainability development
- Tool bank of proven, tested development tools
- Support for the development projects
- Support in marketing
- Free copies of EGLA publications
- Networking with other members and the possibility of benchmarking
- Discounts on EGLA special trainings
- Discounts from EGLA Partners on their services
- Annual events attendance with membership price
- Discounted prices for chosen service providers’ services globally (publications, seminars, webinars, applications, accommodations, travels, etc.)
- Information about different development projects done around the globe
- Links to information from other development professionals
- Information about training arranged by our partners
- Direct contact information for EGLA Partners globally
EGLA Small Business Membership is 500,- euros per year for EGLA Global.
Local EGLA entities might have different pricing for their national program.