Our individual membership is made to enable learning at a reasonable annual cost while supporting Sustainable Development at the same time.
See all of the Individual Membership benefits below.
Individual membership is an excellent way to commit into Sustainable Development and to learn what are the elements of sustainability, circular economy, corporate responsibility, etc.
Individual membership exists to give individuals to have access to knowledge and training databases that can give the members an opportunity for career growth, commitment to a sustainable future, and a network of like-minded individuals to communicate and enhance sustainable development.
The benefits for individuals (1 person) are:
- Access to the courses on the e-learning site (EGLA E-Academy)
- Database of tools for Green Lean and Sustainability development
- Tool bank of proven, tested development tools
- Networking with other members and the possibility of benchmarking
- Discounts on EGLA special trainings
- Discounts from EGLA Partners on their services
- Annual events attendance with membership price
- Discounted prices for chosen service providers’ services globally (publications, seminars, webinars, applications, accommodations, travels, etc.)
- Links to information from other development professionals
- Information about training arranged by our partners
EGLA Individual membership is 100,- euros per year for EGLA Global.
Local EGLA entities might have different pricing for their national program.