Corporate membership is for organizations employing more than 250 people or operating in the global markets. The benefits for corporations are the widest.
See the benefits for corporate below.
Corporate membership is an excellent way to commit to Sustainable Development and to learn what are the elements of sustainability, circular economy, corporate responsibility, etc., and how a business can use those to develop new innovation, new business opportunities, improved productivity, and grow sustainable future.
Corporate membership exists to give the business leaders and their staff to have access to a knowledge and training database that can give the business an opportunity for business growth, increased profitability, improved means for marketing and networking, commitment to a sustainable future, and a network of like-minded organizations to communicate and enhance sustainable development.
The benefits for corporations (20 person availability) are:
- Access to the courses on the e-learning site (EGLA E-Academy)
- Database of tools for Green Lean and Sustainability development
- Tool bank of proven, tested development tools
- Support for the development projects
- Global markets evaluation service
- Support in marketing
- Free copies of EGLA publications
- Networking with other members and the possibility of benchmarking
- Discounts on EGLA special trainings
- Discounts from EGLA Partners on their services
- Annual events attendance with membership price
- Discounted prices for chosen service providers’ services globally (publications, seminars, webinars, applications, accommodations, travels, etc.)
- Information about different development projects done around the globe
- Links to information from other development professionals
- Information about trainings arranged by our partners
- Direct contact information for EGLA Partners globally
EGLA Corporate Business Membership is 3000,- euros per year for EGLA Global.
Local EGLA entities might have different pricing for their national program.